ARTIST'S TERMS (UPDATE WILL BE COMING SOON)
All visitors, including but not limited to clients/customers and those who stumble upon all the artwork on my website, any other web platforms, or outside of the web, agree to the following:
I. All Viewers and Customer are to be the Age of 18 or Over
- Anyone who enters this website MUST be 18 years or over to view it, and are 18 years of age or over
- All customers of custom commissions, sales of original art, products based off of the original art (including but not limited to mugs, t-shirts, prints, and so fourth) or any videos are 18 or over.
- Minors are strictly forbidden to view the content of this website or any website accounts outside of this website that contain the artist's artwork, videos, and other products.
- Minors are forbidden to purchase any products containing the artist's work, and any of the video contents from this website or any outside platforms.
II. Right to Refuse Sales
- The artist has the right to refuse sale of artworks, refuse commissions, and refuse business licenses to anyone without explanation.
III. Sale of Work
1. The price of the artwork and shipping price must be paid in full before the artwork is shipped out.
2. Customers with a payment plan must pay the price of the artwork in full, fees, and shipping charges before the artwork is shipped out.
3. The customer must follow copyright laws when purchasing a piece and/or commissioning a custom artwork.
4. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. I do not accept returns or exchanges.
IV. Photograph Usage Permission (For Custom-Work Clients)
1. In commissioning the artist based off your photographs, you are granting the artist the right to displaying the artwork on the web, or a copy of it publicly for portfolio purposes.
2. In commissioning the artist, you hereby grant the artist rights to monetizing off the custom work in anyway including, but not limited to, prints, mugs, t-shirts, posters, covers, videos, etc.
V. Fees and Payments
1. Customers ordering custom works are required to pay down a NON-REFUNDABLE fee of 25% of the quoted price for the artwork before any custom work is started.
2. Customers who no longer wish to go any further with a custom piece forfeit the 25% fee paid into the artwork and will not be refunded under ANY circumstances.
3. Customers paying a monthly fee for artwork are required a non-refundable fee plus first month's payment to be paid before a payment plan is set up.
4. Customers who no longer wish to proceed with paying off the monthly payments forfeit the payment plan fee , any late fees, and prior monthly payments made.
5. Fees for personal encounters are not refundable under any circumstances.
1. The artist retains copyright of all the artwork, including sold artwork, custom commissions, and custom commissions based off photographs that the client provided.
2. Commissioning the artist for a custom work or purchasing a piece from the artist does not give the customer any rights for any business purpose of the work including, but not limited to, merchandise of any kind for profit, displaying the image on a website or in a physical copy (magazines, billboards, television, etc), reproducing and distributing prints and any other form of merchandise whether or not it is for profit.
3. Commercial use of any artwork created by the Artist, including custom works, is prohibited.
4. The client shall not upload the image of the artwork, including custom work, without credit due, and must include a watermark with the artists's name, and the image uploaded must be no larger than 500x500 pixels.
5. Any violation of copyright will be subject to legal action.
6. The copyright terms written above also applies to non-profit organizations.
*The artist is not distributing any business licenses. Any accounts to print-on-demand sites or any other site will be listed on this website and the accounts are only managed by Raven D.
VII. Non-Profit Organizations
1. Any non-profit organization does not have rights to use my work for advertisement or any sales without my permission.
2. If a non-profit organization is interested in my artwork to help raise money for their cause, the organization must contact the artist for permission.
3. If permission is granted, the non-profit organization that is using my work will be listed on my website. (Organizations who do not have my permission are not linked).
4. Any non-profit organization violating these terms will be subject to legal action.
VIII. Using Artwork as a Reference
1. If another artist is to reference off of the artwork on this website (including images posted on other websites that the artist has an account on), the artwork on this website may only be use as studies only.
2. The artist copying works from this gallery agrees not to make any profit off of the work in any way such as any form of reproductions such as, but not limited to, prints, t-shirts, mugs, logos, and any other reproductions, and may not be used as a project in a classroom or used for video tutorials. This also applies to non-profit organizations.
3. The artwork may not be used for videos that are monetized in any way on any platform such as, but not limited to, Youtube, Vimeo, Facebook, and any other platform.
4. The artist copying the art of this gallery may not produce DVD's, tapes, or any physical video film of the copied artwork for profit.
6. Images or videos of the artwork used as reference may not be part of a Patreon subscription, or any other site that requires subscription pay.
IX. The Artist Signature
1. All artworks, including custom artwork, is to be and will be signed on the front by the artist.
2. Customers wanting removal of the artist's signature from any artwork will be refused sales of any work.
3. Customers ordering custom works who do not want the artist to sign the artwork will be refused any service and sale.
4. Customers ordering works demanding the signature of the artist to be obscure will be refused any service and sale.
5. Anyone who removes, or attempts to remove the signature of the piece will be subject to legal action.
X. Age and Identity Verification
1. Visitors of this site verify that they are at least 18 or over to view or purchase from this website.
2. Custom work clients in the artwork verify that every participant is at least the age of 18 years.
3. Custom work clients in the artwork and other participants verify that they are the person(s) in the artwork. Participants may be subject to identity verification.
This agreement is subject to change any time at the discretion of the artist.
Terms up-to-date as of 04/20/2019